Cultural, artistic and media actors
Be reassured by the optimization of your activity in the artistic, creative, media or cultural heritage world. Rich in values and stakes as in copyright and intellectual property, these activities deserve to benefit from our expertise and experience!
a director, a producer of film, virtual reality or other audio-visual works and want to check your contracts?
a visual artist; illustrator, painter, graphic designer… and you have worked on a commission without payment or royalties?
received an assignment or license contract or a distribution agreement and want to know if it protects you?
a singer, musician or songwriter and need help in the negotiation with the production company?
want to create media content to distribute on the networks and want to have an idea on the applicable rules and French usages?
in the performing arts industry and want a guarantee on the legal aspects of your production?
notice an unauthorized use of your work and you want to contact the infringer in a strategic way to get a financial compensation?
prepare an advertisement or ad campaign and want to know if you respect all the rights of the contents and the image rights?
Astute understanding and concrete experience
for efficient communication respecting rights, realities and contexts of projects and relationships
Proven legal expertise in the field
to serve your creations, works, productions, projects, cultural goods in their full life cycle
360° approach for an optimized solution
allowing you to secure your business, industry, project in security and with peace in mind
A la carte service
– Analysis of different rights in your creation, work, production, project
– Memo on the different administrative statuses in performing, producing or exercising in artistic, cultural or entertainment industries
– Elaboration of contracts, licences, authorizations and model releases
– Legal and administrative support for producers of shows and concerts
– Artist management advice and assistance
– Copyright infringement and counterfeiting
– Management of communication projects in the creative industry
– Legal support in media industry and broadcasting industry
– Legal art market management
– How do I know my licence agreement is a good one?
– How can I best manage performers rights?
– Which is the tax status or art collectors?
– Am I entitled to grants to restore my protected cultural property?
– How do I do to pursue an illicit use of my work, production, project or idea?
– What is a moral right and how can I use it?
– Which are a film producer’s rights and obligations ?
– What are the important legal issues for a show producer?
– Do architects have rights on their buildings, plans and models?
– Is a craftsman’s know-how protected by law?
– Are there legal differences between a soloist and a member of a group?
– I want to report unauthorized online use
– I have received urgent summons about an infringement
– I want to register my idea before it is used by others
– If I don’t register my creation, am I protected?
– I have to sign a contract very quickly and have doubts about if it is optimized
– I want to sell a craftwork before having chosen a business status
– I am a producer and need to work with a performer without a contract
– I don’t get along with my co-creator anymore
– I want to get out of my production contract
– I have to record my album before signing a contract
Born in the arts and culture worlds, Sara comes from a great lineage of painters over several generations, musicians, opera artists too.
This intimate belonging to the world of arts and culture gives her, in addition to our legal knowledge, a real deep connection, a particular sensitivity that feeds everything she does for artists, producers, exhibitors, distributors and other lovers of these essentials to human life!
Added to a daily life for more than ten years in the visual media, press and communications industry, we are proud of our particular added value!
Contact us to learn more!
As we are used to in Sweden, our sincerity and kindness are our DNA and core values we proudly carry with us to make our collaboration with you as positive as possible.
We will therefore tell you exactly what we propose and why we are suggesting it. We will always wait for your approval before acting. The same goes for our written material, which you will validate before taking any action.
If the billing is at an hourly rate, when we have worked 10 minutes, 20 minutes or 50 minutes on the mission you have entrusted to us, the billing will be done only on the reality of the time we have spent for your file. You will also be provided with details of the time spent and our actions taken during the mission.
Clarity and predictability
After having explained the rules relating to our profession and the basis of our legal guarantee, you will learn about how our fees are set.
We decide together, in full transparency and in writing, the terms of our collaboration for your file: fees, external costs, payment, deadline, mission, information, obligations, etc.
Any evolution, any modification of the mission and/or its conditions will be decided together and then put in writing to preserve the confidence between us.
To clearly analyze your request and your needs, it is important for us to start any collaboration with a preliminary interview. This can be done by phone, by video conference or during an appointment at our office.
In order to help you in the best possible way, every file starts with an audit of your situation. It is therefore normal that we as a first step ask you to provide us with all the information and documents you have.
We will then be able to provide you with an audit detailing our proposed actions and the conditions needed to implement them. We then decide togethter how your file is best taken care of and how you wish to move forward.
Fixed price / subscription /
Depending on the specificities of your matter, issue or project, its subject, actions to set forth, estimated time needed and all the stakes, invoicing of our fees are often determined in stages, as we go forward, step by step.
Sometimes a fixed-price billing may be possible. In some cases a time-based billing will be necessary. In some situations, a subscription can be set out. A percentage on the amount at stake can sometimes be decided : amount obtained for the benefit of the client, the money saved on behalf of the client or on the value of the real estate property.
Payment means and methodes
To facilitate our communication, payment of invoices and fees can be made by Stripe link, international bank transfer or SEPA wire or by check issued on a French bank.